Wednesday 14 September 2011

Record of Sumer task

On our first day back at college we were asked to complete a short task of taking an image that shows what we have been up to over the summer.

I started off by thinking about what I had done over the summer and soon realised I had done a fair amount of things which made the time pass very quickly. I wanted to show myself being pulled in different directions, hence my arms and bag and pass all being pulled away. I then aged the picture by adding a sepia tone and grain to the image, this is to show how I feel the time has rapidly passed. 

I am pleased with the image I have produced, if I had more time I could have found a more interesting background that would have given more insight into my summer. I would also try and correct the exposure of the image as it is slightly over exposed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment